July 5th
GERMANY ARE OUT! ALL HAIL THE AZZURI!
Germany, the host of this year world cup is out! Beaten by the Azzuri, ITALY! 2-0. Surprise? Maybe to some people yes, but to me, no. I predicted a Italy win before the game, why? Because defensively, of all semi-finalist, Italy hold the best defensive record, conceding just one goal so far in the tournament, some more thats an own goal, and Italy are known for their tight defensive play. And their back four are all wonder headers of the ball in air, so is a dis-advantage to the germans because they rely alot on their crossing of balls into the area, allowing Klose and Podolski to head the ball. Bla! So the germans are out! =D Italy can win? Maybe, maybe not, its been so long since they won it, 1982? like 24 years? LOL! Lets see how!
Tonight Portugal vs France, who win? I say PORTUGAL, Prediction lah! might be wrong, but I say portugal will win, why you guys might think, when France knock out defending champions Brazil? Because I think tatically, Portugal have the upper hand, with Scolari guiding them, that master tatician. And and! Brazil this year was terrible, I hate to admit this, but Brazil this year was terrible, so Portugal might win them also. Trickery with pace of Cristiano Ronaldo & Simao Sabrosa might prove just too much for the age-ing stars like Makelele and Thuram to handle, even with their experience. And with player Deco and Figo supplying ball in for pauleta, theres many reason why france should fear Portugal, and not forgetting Maniche and Costinha, doing all the defensive work behind, Figo and Co can go ahead and press forward. So I expect Portugal to attack this game, and not just sit back and rely on counter attacking france. PORTUGAL win? I Predict YES!
Germany, the host of this year world cup is out! Beaten by the Azzuri, ITALY! 2-0. Surprise? Maybe to some people yes, but to me, no. I predicted a Italy win before the game, why? Because defensively, of all semi-finalist, Italy hold the best defensive record, conceding just one goal so far in the tournament, some more thats an own goal, and Italy are known for their tight defensive play. And their back four are all wonder headers of the ball in air, so is a dis-advantage to the germans because they rely alot on their crossing of balls into the area, allowing Klose and Podolski to head the ball. Bla! So the germans are out! =D Italy can win? Maybe, maybe not, its been so long since they won it, 1982? like 24 years? LOL! Lets see how!
Tonight Portugal vs France, who win? I say PORTUGAL, Prediction lah! might be wrong, but I say portugal will win, why you guys might think, when France knock out defending champions Brazil? Because I think tatically, Portugal have the upper hand, with Scolari guiding them, that master tatician. And and! Brazil this year was terrible, I hate to admit this, but Brazil this year was terrible, so Portugal might win them also. Trickery with pace of Cristiano Ronaldo & Simao Sabrosa might prove just too much for the age-ing stars like Makelele and Thuram to handle, even with their experience. And with player Deco and Figo supplying ball in for pauleta, theres many reason why france should fear Portugal, and not forgetting Maniche and Costinha, doing all the defensive work behind, Figo and Co can go ahead and press forward. So I expect Portugal to attack this game, and not just sit back and rely on counter attacking france. PORTUGAL win? I Predict YES!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home